Firmer, stronger, smoother, and more radiant youthful skin is possible! We specialize in treating and transforming aging, sun-damaged, and environmentally polluted skin on the face, neck, chest, and hands into healthier, glowing, and younger looking skin.
Our photo facial treatments, skin resurfacing treatments, and skin rejuvenation treatments in Newmarket & East Gwillimbury are highly effective in reducing wrinkles and fine lines and in improving the appearance of sunspots, age spots, enlarged pores, elastosis, mottled pigmentation, dyschromia, rosacea, melasma, and more.
Benefits & Results
Our safe, non-surgical IPL skin rejuvenation treatments, photofacial treatments and skin resurfacing treatments are highly effective in improving skin texture and eliminating pigmented spots, and they promote long lasting results. We use SharpLight’s innovative and safe med-aesthetic system to target skin issues at their source - deep beneath the skin’s surface. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is utilized which helps our clients achieve VISIBLE & LONG-LASTING RESULTS:
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Firmer, Tighter & Smoother Skin
- Clear Skin & More Even Skin Tone
- Glowing & Youthful Looking Complexion
- Fast & Efficient – Treatments are short (they can be done over a lunch break), and only a small number of treatments are needed.
- Non-Invasive & Safe – No anesthetic, no surgery & no skin is removed.
- No Down-Time – There are no signs of skin irritation after the treatment and treatments are relatively painless so you can get back to normal activity levels and routines.
- Long Lasting Results – The source of the skin issue is targeted which promotes long lasting youthful looking skin.
Book Your Consultation
Areas of Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation
|Pigment Spot Treatments - Contact us to book as price varies.
Skin Rejuvenation Packages
- Buy 4 Treatments & Get 1 Treatment FREE!
- Face-Neck-Chest 3 Treatment Bundle (SAVE $100)
- Face-Neck-Hands 3 Treatment Bundle (SAVE $50)
- Face-Chest-Hands 3 Treatment Bundle (SAVE $100)
- Face-Neck-Chest-Hands 4 Treatment Bundle (SAVE $130)
* Packages not available on Pigment Spot Treatments.
Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
- What is skin rejuvenation and how does it work?
We use SharpLight’s innovative, flexible, and safe med-aesthetic system, which uses cutting-edge technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to coagulate blood vessels. Through targeting a select area of skin from multiple angles and in a balanced manner, existing collagen fibers are damaged and the natural creation of new collagen fibers deep under the skin is initiated. As the skin heals, skin imperfections are replaced with smoother, firmer, and stronger skin, and a more youthful complexion is achieved.
- Does skin rejuvenation treatments work on all skin types and areas?
Our skin rejuvenation treatments and photo facial treatments are suitable for all skin types and age groups. They are also suitable for the face, neck, chest, and hands.
- What is the recovery time after treatment?
There is zero downtime and our clients do not experience any visible irritation post treatment.
- Do skin rejuvenation treatments hurt?
Our advanced non-invasive laser technology delivers relatively painless treatments.
- How many treatments do I need?
Our non-invasive laser and beauty treatments are all individualized for our clients. The number of treatments needed vary from person to person and will be determined during a consultation with one of our professional certified technicians.
- When will I start to see results?
With our technology, our clients commonly see visible results after their first treatment, and full results after 3 to 6 treatments based on the condition of their skin. Results vary from person to person as they highly depend on a person’s unique skin condition.
- How do I prepare for a skin rejuvenation treatment and care for myself afterward?
We provide all our clients with pre-treatment & post-treatment care instructions.
- What happens during my consultation?
During your consultation with a certified Premium Personal Laser technician, we will thoroughly assess the areas you want to treat, discuss how our skin rejuvenation treatments work, the recommended number of treatments needed, expected results, fees, and of course, answer all your questions.
- Are your consultations free?
Yes, our consultations are free.
- How does payment work?
Full payment is required upfront at the time of booking a treatment via VISA, MasterCard or VISA/Debit. If you book your appointment online, payment can be easily made through our website at the time of booking. If you book via email or over the phone, payment can be made over the phone at that time. If booking a treatment in person at our spa, you may also pay via cash, debit or etransfer.
- What is your cancellation policy?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy in effect at our laser and beauty spa for consultations and appointments. If you cancel less than 24 hours to your treatment appointment, no refund will be given.
- Do you take walk-in appointments?
Our treatments are by appointment only. To ensure our clients received full privacy and comfort, we do not offer walk-in appointments or consultations. Visit our contact page for our hours of operation.
- Can I use my cell phone during treatment?
Cell phone use is not permitted during any treatment or service at Premium Personal Laser. This includes, but is not limited to, talking on the phone, texting, surfing the internet, playing games via apps, recording videos, or taking pictures of any service in progress.
*While many of our clients experience excellent results, they do vary from person to person as they depend on an individual’s unique health situation.